Silhouette Patterns is organizing a new One-Day in Dallas with Peggy Sagers, on July 14th.
It will be a day of lecture, fashion, and a hands-on sewing education. In the morning fitting principles will be discussed and in the afternoon hands-on drapings on the muslins you bring will be done. These one-day workshops are designed for you to learn and understand principles that are difficult to teach via any other method.
The price includes:
- 11:00am-12:30pm Fitting Yourself, By Yourself lecture format.
- 12:30pm-1:15pm Lunch (Included in price).
- 1:30pm-2:00pm Fashion Show.
- 2:00pm New York Fabric Buying Trip Door-Prize Givaway!
- 2:00pm-4:00pm Muslin Drapings
- Optional Saturday night hotel room for longer distance travellers.
For all those wearing a Silhouette Pattern to this event, their name will go into a drawing for a New York Fabric Buying Trip Giveaway! One lucky winner will be drawn at 2:00pm. Registration is non-refundable, bring a printed copy of your receipt for admission.
We will be meeting at the Wyndham Hotel (7800 Alpha Road, Dallas, TX 75240). There are three available workshop packages:
- $49.99 – Full “One-Day” Seminar, Includes Lunch.
- $99.99 – Full “One-Day” Seminar, Includes Lunch and Saturday Night Hotel (Double Occupancy).
- $149.99 – Full “One-Day” Seminar, Includes Lunch and Saturday Night Hotel (Single Occupancy).