The new Neighborhood Group Schedule for January is online and can be downloaded from this page.
Our special events committee has been working hard organizing many exciting events for 2014! Read more about it in the newsletter and keep an eye on this blog.
Scheduled are the Annual Retreat January 16 -19, A Sew Along and Show Off in March (more info soon!), Linda Lee’s Sewing with Knits Workshop in April and many more events that will be revealed at a later stage.
In the next few weeks there are plenty Sewing and Fiber events in the DFW area to start the new year off with:
- January 9 -11, a little further from home: the Oklahoma Winter Quilt Show,
- January 27, 5:30 pm to 9:00 pm “Evolution of an Art Quilter” by Heather Pregger. More info at DAFA.
- February 24, 5:30 pm to 9:00 pm Lecture by Art Quilter Sue Benner – More info at DAFA.
- March 7 – 9 ETADallas – Windham Hotel, 7800 Alpha Rd. Dallas, TX 75240
- March 7- 9, Dallas Quilt Show 2014, Dallas Market Hall
- March 28-30, 2014, DFW Fiber Fest, Irving Convention Center