Looking for a different pattern than one from ‘the Big Four’? Here’s a good list of smaller pattern designers.
Here’s part of the list:
- Colette – There’s little that I could say about Colette that hasn’t already been said – vintage inspired designs with excellent community support.
- Sewaholic – From Vancouver, Tasia designs for pear shaped women but these classic patterns would look good on many shapes and sizes.
- Pattern Runway – There’s no hiding how much I love Sarah Olding’s designs – these downloadable patterns are a treat. There are a few styles available in print.
- Jamie Christina – Boutique apparel patterns with bohemian flair.
- Sis Boom – PDF patterns brought to you by designer Jennifer Paganelli.
- Megan Nielsen Sewing Patterns – From the designs to the packaging, these patterns are beautiful. Currently there is an emphasis on maternity wear with plans to expand.
- Favorite Things – Taking inspiration from both past and present, Favorite Things offers sewing patterns for all members of the family.
Check the rest at A Good Wardrobe.