Participate in the
Share the Love – Get a Member Contest
The ASG member who shares the most love by bringing in the most new members will win 3 days of the exclusive services of ASG Sewing Education Director Ramona Baird in your very own home sewing room (or where ever you do your sewing).
What will you do together? That’s up to you! Create a personal sloper, draft custom patterns, sew a special garment, learn to use that expensive, under-used embroidery machine – whatever is on your sewing wish list or current most challenging project.
If you are the winner, we will send Ramona to you at ASG’s expense for three days. If your chapter would like to share a bit of your good fortune, Ramona is be willing to spend an additional day presenting a program for your local chapter at a venue provided by the chapter.
Start now by printing out membership forms and/or brochures from the ASG website’s Members Only area.
- Simply click on Share the Love – Get a Member Contest! and log in to the Members Only area of the ASG website.
- Write your name and chapter name on membership forms and brochure forms so that we can identify them as your new members when they mail the forms to ASG headquarters.
- If they plan to join online, ask them to write your name in the Message Box under “How did you hear about us?”
- The contest runs from February 15 to July 15, 2013.
- The winner will be announced during the annual conference at the Awards & Recognition Luncheon on Sunday, August 4th.
- Ramona’s visit will be planned to accommodate schedules of both the winner and Ramona.
Everyone where you go, people are just waiting for you to share the love….. start with “Have you heard about the American Sewing Guild? Would you enjoy having access to a vast online video library of sewing classes for beginners to advanced and being part of a nation-wide network of sewing friends?” Then, start planning what you could do with Ramona in your sewing room!