The Craftsy production team was on site at QuiltCon last week to capture 8 different lectures plus the awards ceremony recognizing the best work in the juried modern quilt show. Now you can enjoy the event from the comfort of your own home!
The following lectures are included in the free QuiltCon 2013 Series:
- Welcome to QuiltCon 2013! (0:41 min)
- David Butler: Homemade Lifestyle Photography (45:43 min)
- Angela Walters: Machine Quilting for the Modern Quilt (43:31 min)
- Heather Jones: Everyday Inspiration in Modern Quilts (33:45 min)
- Amy Butler: Creating Your Unique Color Story (43:25 min)
- Jacquie Gering: Quilting Modern, Honoring Tradition (41:24 min)
- Mary Fons: Notes form a Quilt Mafia Daughter (48:23 min)
- Panel Discussion: All About Fabric Design (39:32 min)
- Awards Ceremony (11:00 min)
- Bonus: The People of QuiltCon (2:59 min)
- Bonus: Meet Judge Rashida Coleman-Hale (3:31 min)
Watch a preview of the QuiltCon Lecture Series below or sign up for the free class.